ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car cleaning OCD

Renault clio 200 cup
I think I have a problem, off work this week and was more bothered about the weather to see if it was not to hot to clean my car, full wash, clay and polish, well one soloution as it was a bit hot to wax was a result of below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 90
Eddie is still this sad.

I've got a proper one though, the plastic flimsy ones don't last long.

Get a decent box section off eBay, circa £140 delivered.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines getting the full treatment tomorrow/Wednesday day seeing as I'm on holiday and the weather's meant to be nice. Wheels are coming off and everything's getting done!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
snow foam first then a good wash with farecla G3 body prep shampoo, first time I've used it and seems to of worked well

You should invest in some autosmart TARdis and carpro iron x (the lemon scented one is the least offensive) to save you time, effort, clay bars and inflicting marring :)

use see them to remove the majority of the s**t from the paint before using clay to remove the last, stubborn bits

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Id love to see the councils reaction if I applied for planning permission to build a garage at the front of my house.

I live on a main road in a terraced house :(

ballers have semi-detached houses or above with detached garages with enough room to detail and mechanic around with 1 or more cars ;)

Renault clio 200 cup
You should invest in some autosmart TARdis and carpro iron x (the lemon scented one is the least offensive) to save you time, effort, clay bars and inflicting marring :)

use see them to remove the majority of the s**t from the paint before using clay to remove the last, stubborn bits
next investment once all the farclea is gone

I think I have a problem, off work this week and was more bothered about the weather to see if it was not to hot to clean my car, full wash, clay and polish, well one soloution as it was a bit hot to wax was a result of below.

Hardly any of the car looks like its in the shade lol. Alright if you wanna do just the roof and part of one side I suppose lol.