ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car clear out

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You are selling a lovely F-Type thats probably too quick for the road, yet you write a more detailed advert for your smart car?

Glwts.
In my opinion, the smart car would need more of a write up. It's an every day car for every day people and they want to know what they're getting. The Jag on the other hand is a "special" car and normally if you're in the market for one then you either know all about them or have more money than sense like @Waitey !

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My initial thoughts to.

I know If I was looking for something like the Jag (My old man constantly looks). A well written, attention to detailed advert would grab his attention when browsing.
Thing is, on a newer car there's not much to write.

"Err, I've cleaned it a few times, I've driven it quite a lot, it's in good condition, it's been to jaguar for servicing when it tells me too, tyres are new.

Thanks,

Bye"

It's not a 15 year old clio where you want to know if they've done the required £15,000 of maintenance and fitted silvervisions.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I went wrong somewhere, once upon a time we had the same car... :)

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
Thing is, on a newer car there's not much to write.

"Err, I've cleaned it a few times, I've driven it quite a lot, it's in good condition, it's been to jaguar for servicing when it tells me too, tyres are new.

Thanks,

Bye"

It's not a 15 year old clio where you want to know if they've done the required £15,000 of maintenance and fitted silvervisions.

I'm aware of that but perhaps capture a sellers imagination a little? add some sales blurb from the brochure?

Just a little personality, but thats my opinion.. I've never sold something like that before.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
To be fair the majority of the smart car ad was copy and pasted anyway :wink:
100%

I'm not wasting my time on it.

It sold on Wednesday. Just the Jag left to go now, and thats going down to Rich's tomorrow.

Will be weird going from 4 cars to one. It'll make my bank account look a lot better though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Genuine question.. Do folk tend to part with 46k when buying cars through ebay?

They haven't this time with the Jag, but I've sold Range Rovers that way aye. The people doing it will generally be really switched on, with MOT, HPI and Vin checks.