ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Covers

No more clio's for me!
Anyone know of a decent, all weather proof one? Just moved house and the women next door has 8 bloody cats! :( lol

1 Series Coupe
theres a simple solution to this... buy a shot gun! lol

*sorry to any cat lovers...*
*NB. no cats were harmed in the making of this post*

al

ST on the way...
The "cover zone" ones look pretty good, thinking of getting one myself.

The monsoon variant is the one to go for!

Cam

182 Cup
I might get one of these as the kids are constantly playing footy down our street.

D

dick

just av a word with the woman let know, if you see um on ya car, youll kill um

Maz

LY 200
Can't some of them cause paint problems, I know Northy had a problem with his marking the roof of the cup

Links works for me :)

106 GTi
Maz said:
Can't some of them cause paint problems, I know Northy had a problem with his marking the roof of the cup

Links works for me :)

Yeap - hence why you need to be going for a proper custom ones. Ideally made for the car but they are not cheap. Mate has one for his Cosssie made by the people in rmccardal poss above.

Top notch but was about 300 quid for an outdoor all weather one.

Maz

LY 200
Rich said:
Yeap - hence why you need to be going for a proper custom ones. Ideally made for the car but they are not cheap. Mate has one for his Cosssie made by the people in rmccardal poss above.

Top notch but was about 300 quid for an outdoor all weather one.

Thought that was the case, thanks for the confirmation Rich :D

LY V6 with Recaros
I was considering getting one, but I heard they could damage the paint, didn't realise you could get decent ones, but eek, £300, that's expensive! Wouldn't mind one for the winter though as I can't use our garage :(

182... again!
benclelland said:
I say you buy and try before we all get one ;)

Danny...just say you bought a cheapie and it was really good! Then refer everyone to Rich for a paint restoration booking! Take 10% commision for yourself.....Lol

No more clio's for me!
lol ;)

Just had a few prices back...

Outdoor (& Indoor) use:

Technalon E4 - least weather resistant, most knocks protective £210
Colours: Silver Grey, Tan, Blue

Noah - more compact, more highly water resistant
£240
Colours: Silver Grey

Weathershield - most weatherproof, most compact - The Best! £320
Colours: Dark Grey or Taupe (biscuity brown.)
NEW COLOURS NOW AVAILABLE:
Black, Red, Yellow, Bright Blue, Green and Light Blue.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery within the UK is included.
Cable, lock and storage bags are also included. Delivery is between 10 and
28 days from date of order/payment.

All the covers are fully breathable. The external covers will keep off the leaves, sap and bird droppings, and UV rays, and the majority of the moisture. They will also keep cars hidden from prying eyes. If you would like to receive our brochure and fabric samples, please let us have your postal address, and we will be happy to send these to you.
Orders can be placed by telephone, fax or email using any of the major credit or debit cards, (except Diners), or by cheque in the post. Please confirm the car type, model and year, and your choice of fabric (and colour if applicable).
Please also let us have a day time contact number and a convenient delivery address, where the goods can be signed for on receipt (delivery is made between Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm).
I hope this information is helpful and that we can be of further assistance to you.
Regards
Covercraft of Europe Ltd
74 Maltings Place
London SW6 2BY
UK
Tel +44 (0)207 736 3214
Fax +44 (0)207 384 3800

They ain't cheap! :(

That cover-zone where a lot cheaper, gonna try some places out of the back of the EVO mag.