ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Crashed

Toureg vW Transporte

coming back from gokarting last nite, up a dual carrigeway, following a mate in an xr2i, road works, and some sh*ts had moved the cones and folded the signs down, we went straight on, towards a concrete block in the post, he swerwed and i went into the front side of his car. Right mess, police and ambulance came, both me and mate are thirdparty fire and theft, is there an insurance for criminal damage or something? knees hurt from hitting dashboard, gfriend got sore neck and head, will post pictures in a few hours. If the kids were there whod moved the coned and signs, think there would of been some more blood spilt. daf

Sorry to hear that :(

There is the MIB, this normally covers uninsured losses against the likes of uninsured drivers but im not sure they will cover you.....

Your best bet is actually the council or the likes (whoever the roadworks are done by) as they are suppose to ensure its visable at all times (even if kids move signs etc).

Tony

Willy2

mate thats really bad, your lucky, pesky kids need F**king shooting, the local council should cover this or the contractors the council have got in! But you may need the opinion of a solicitor cause this is a bit of a grey area!

Sorry mate, i am feeling you as i lost my valver about 3 weeks ago, totally gutted, its sitting on my drive dead.

I am fully comp but its no consolation as i put in hours into my valver driving right, I only realised how quick it was when i drove my mates 19 16v.

gutted mate. kids and pissed up muppets seem to like moving cones, signs, concrete blocks etc into roads. they seem to think its funny when in actual fact it is dangerous and could even prove fatal. my mate wrote off his ax gt cuz someone moved a kerb stone into a dual carridgeway and it was at night so he didnt see it until it was too late.

sorry to hear that ,

the main thing is that you and the others were not seriously injured,

your motor looked proper sweet, in the photos ive seen of it at meets etc.

Kill the little sh*ts who done it, but i guess you will never find them.

theres NO excuse for what they done t*ssers !:mad:

Toureg vW Transporte

yeah true, you mite have seen sum photos but i havnt been to any meets.............yet,little b******s

clio 20v

sh*t sorry to here about that mate

seen a similar thing tonite kids blockin the fukin road with cones they were all on bikes so i went after em down the rd an tried to tyre burn one with me bumper but they went up the path little fukers

adi

Toureg vW Transporte

cheers adi ive been trying to get some quotes, and prices of stuff. just wondering what to do with it, wot bumper, headlights etc. daf

Toureg vW Transporte

will someone host some picts for me please, it wont let me upload them, thanx guys. just give me an email ad.ta daf

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

looks similar damage to when some arse hit me...least its all repairable. bonnet touched at all?

Willy2

contact paul mitchell as he will have a front bumper and wing in stock, so long as the front of the car hasnt been moved to bad it shouldnt make any difference.

Toureg vW Transporte

ive already been in contact with spares people, ta, itll be bonnet as well its been shunted over, and its dented, thanx to adam for hosting my picts.

Looks like ive been screwed over this time though, its sh*te, the lad i went into(one of my mates) found out there was 480 quids damage to his xr2i, really in the highway code its my fault for going into him even though i couldnt do anything, My excess is 350 quid, so its not worth claiming by the amount itll go up, he accepted that i pay him 400 quid cash, the sh*t thing is i then gotta pay to have my own car put right as im 3rd party fire and theft. even looking back on it there was nothing neither of us could of done, weve contacted solicitors and citizens advice, and theres no claiming i can do, so looks like the most expensive gokarting ive ever done....... 2 good things to come out of this is no one was hurt, and i think im gunna order a set of those funky twin headlight angel eye lights. daf

god almighty mate, that car looks fukin minted not seen it before on here, looks as if youve just put in a day of hard elbow grease cleaning the thing as well??!! hope you get it sorted mate

Toureg vW Transporte

nah luckily not, id be reving if i just cleaned it, went to town on the car and gave it a good kicking though, made me feel better. should look better when its all cleaned up.daf

Bit the Shed! Is it just me or are the little Pikey sh*ts getting worse?? :mad:

Damn fine lookin little mota sans damage m8. Get it fixed properly - looks like she deseves it! :)

Cant help but comment after seing those pics, you must be so gutted, what a gorgeous car.

Simply nothing to harsh for the feckers that did this, people could have been killed.

Toureg vW Transporte

yeah little fo*ers id of ripped there balls off if id caught up with them .pikey scum, its mindless and is gunna cost me a lot of money, its ok im gunna have it done properley, itll look good

thats harsh dafydd, :mad:looked a minter i hope you get it back on the road soon mate,

oh yeah they arent the rims i saw in the photo of it, i swear it had kahns?

in the photo and definatley not super Ls still sh*t hot rallye stylee rims :D

pikeys need to be shot ! as theyre a waste of space and a disgrace to mankind :(

Toureg vW Transporte

car now stripped down, ordered new parts from the lad from renault on here so they should be here soon, and put an order in for those new quad headlights, also paid the 400 quid for the other lads damaged car, there is only so long i can drive around in my fathers vectra and using my mums suzuki swift 993cc 3 cylinder car for, everyones laughing at me:(

Titanium 182

very nice car u got there mate, such a shame, looks well awesome on legras, what kahns did u used to have 5spokes? can u send me any pics? if thats the ones as iv just got some for my 16valver :)

mate - sorry to hear about that. Hope it all turns out well - like you said at least you can get yourself some new headlights for it!!!!!

must say that is the nicest ive seen of that model - top looking car mate.

martin

Toureg vW Transporte

thanx for all the nice complements guys,the wheels were 17 inch kahns, cant remember which ones though, ill post a picture, i couldnt off been doing more thn 30 mph on impact. daf

Titanium 182

sorry, just found your thread, that is the nicest clio valver i have ever seen mate, such as shame about the crash, do u have any more pics, i think it looks mint on both of the rims :)

like it on kahns but im not normaly keen on them ones but superlegs keep it fast :p

what suspension are u on mate?