ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car feels like bag of spanners

R26
Hi,i went to pick up an engine for my 205 gti tuesday night,roughly 50 miles and took it real easy.Then on way home,felt like it was missing slightly,i just put it down to the weight.Then took car out friday and it was doing the same thing.Its like when your in 2nd power goes then cuts then comes back,does this in all gears.Done a few searches as worried i had broke my clutch,and a few people said put it in 5th at 30mph and accelerate,did this today and just shudders,revs dont get ahead of the engine...Any help would be greatly appreciated? Btw car is PH2 172 on an 02

R26
Thanks for reply,id heard it was one of these things just seems a bit strange it happened the same time i had the extra weight in the back.just paranoid it was my clutch slipping?