ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car has been keyed.

R35 GTR
:mad: Any good chipsaway type people around west midlands?

Gone straight down to metal, treated it to some vaseline.;)

Jon Alridge is the best for quality work mate in Wolverhampton. It's on the willenhall road.

Tangoed Works
Shitter mate, its true though dont let these things wind you up, its what they want. b******s!!

RB 182 Cup
dude if you dont let any stress out this person you'll get grey hair or something lol or are you saving your stress up for another person?? serious note though i would be fuming, only thing that gets to me nowadays is my car... you might think im a weirdo but my car is like my best mate LMFAO!!! i would have killed the mofo that keyed it!!!

R35 GTR
I am a bit pissed, just trying not to let it get to me , as I dont want to be angry around my family. If I ever get the video tapes from the pub where it was done I may do something about it.

Thing is I think it was some guy who just left prison, I didnt piss him off at the pub, someone else did, and it looks like he took it out on my car, b*****d!

I have no proof yet. I am not really into revenge much, but my mates are.....;)

R35 GTR
Why don't you just inform the police ??

cant be arsed with the hassle, dont live in wolves anymore, and I would probably have to go to police station to give statements, which would mean loads of travelling. To be honest i think it would take too much of my time up.