ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car huntin

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
after writin off my 1.2 dynamique a while bak n waitin 2 c if insurance wil pay out (didnt hav a valid m.o.t) hav luckily recieved a check thru th post for £3200!
was wonderin wat car all u lot think i shuld get?? i no my insurance wil go thru th roof...and am only 17...but am soon startin work full time, so will hav a bit more 2 money 2 spend on inusrance etc...
hav been lookin at 1.4 dynamiques...n lately hav been lookin at th mg zr 105 (1.4) think in yellow or black they look realli nice...one of them comes in th 17"multi spoke alloys n th other in sum naff alloys...r there diff models of th zr like there is for clio e.g expression, dynamique etc...
if so wat one is th one where th alloys r multi spoke??
wat u lot rekon i shuld get??

Hyundai i40
its the top spec one with the mutlispokes........cant think wot its called but im sure you wont have to google much to find out everything you need to know

If you like driving a rover with a body kit then its fine but the 1.4 model would be quiet heavy compared to the clio.

test drove one of the 1.8 120 ones a few year back and there werent much between the vtr we had at the time and that if anything is was slower

but this is a clio club why not join a mg club(im sure theres one) and ask them which is the best model