ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car insurance?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi my dad is thinkin about gettin a 172 on a 02 plate.He wants to put me as a named driver on the policy.I know it will be a lot,anyone know a rough estimate.Thanks Adam :D

Da

Less
lol, you could be a 46 year old bank manager for all we know mate. As above, we need more details, but the only true way to know is to ring up and ask the Q ;)

Da

Less
chill,chill peeps! We are supposed to ENCOURAGE new members not scare them off by being abusive! So he made a mistake, he didn't post twice 'Dick' he posted once and it was moved... :rolleyes:

IBIZA 1.9 FR TDI
Every company has different rates, the ones most likely to insure younger drivers on policies would be Admiral, Bell and Elephant as they are all under the same underwriter.

Most general insurers have certain questions they ask to make sure you can't be put on e.g. "Does the additional driver have their own car covered else where? Do they live with you for more than 6 months in a year". If the answers are no and yes they will tell your dad you cant be put on.

Pays to shop around though....