ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Keyed..

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
After getting my car from Renault in April 2005, it's been looked after very thoroughly and carefully...
I have to admit, whilst i was still learning, i did have a little scrape, but thats only caught the passenger door mirror, and i'm planning on sorting that out soon...

However, I have to say, I am now rather fuming :mad:
I parked my car on Monday night on a fairly busy road near a restaurant I was going to for a surprise birthday party, and i was the taxi driver for my family...
Upon my return to the car, i just hopped in and drove off...
Next day, i went up to my car, to find an 8 inch scratch where some little b*****d decided it would be funny to key my car :mad: What makes it worse...is its a black car.

After T-Cutting part of it out, and then giving my car a good clean and polish, it is still noticeable, and it looks like a job for a scratch removers :mad: Bang goes £100 at least...

Frustration!!!

Audi TT 225
I feel your pain mate, mine got keyed really badly all down the drivers side, from the petrol cap all the way to the middle of the door. Not once but twice!!! And it got kicked on the drivers side behind the door by some chav mum where I used to live cuz I shouted at her chav child for buggering around by my ride.... skum mate!

At the end of the day people that do this kind of thing are the skum of the earth, they'll never own anything nice them selves and their only achievment in life will be an ASBO.
Just because they're too low, poor, lazy and skummy to have something nice they have to spoil things for people like us who work hard to have nice cars.

They will burn in hell one day :D

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Yeah i know, it's such a pain...
As my mum said, someone sees a nice car, and just gets jealous. Especially around the area my car had to be, noone would be able to even afford a push bike let alone a car haha!
All joking aside, I really didn't expect it to happen where I parked it, seeing as its near to large shops and flats...
They'd do more than burn if I ever found out who they were :)

Audi TT 225
I know mate, where I used to live I was one of the only people in the street that actually had a job the rest were tax sucking skum pigs whos only effort in life was to sign on for they're free money and breed so they get more benefits.
Becuase I had a nice car it was deliberatly targeted by the local skum kids and in my efforts to defend my car I got attacked by one of the kids parents, threatened by another, and one of the mothers kicked it and then theres they keying that happened afterward.
In the end we just decided to move away from the skum to where people had money and jobs.

People like this need to be put down if you ask me... they're a drain on the country!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Right, you know the road near Halfords with the Large Post Sorting Office on the right..
It was on the left in a bay, near like a block of flats...
Basically the mainish road opposite Casa Pepe.

I blame the chav and tramp culture of today...no respect for anyone elses property. How can you enjoy scratching paint? Its probably about as much fun as watching it dry!