ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car mats

Nothing...

Hey, does anybody know if you can get car mats to fit your cars footwell and that? I want carpet ones if possible.. some nice GT ones or something. Cheers.

Nothing...

Cool, just need the 172 to go with them! Lol

Cheers for the link anyway, Ill have a mooch!

They will custom make the mats for you with whatever you want on them in whatever colour so they will do what you want.

Nothing...

Nah, Im gonna go look at some tomorrow. Just wondered if there were any available off the shelf that fit perfectly :D

[Edited by Ratty on 9/9/2004 11:49:05 PM]

Nothing...

Yeah Ive heard they do some decent deals on alloy + tyre packages aswell... my wallet is being hurt bad this month! lol

The car mats that were in it were some Nissan ones my grandad gave to me... anything is better than those now!

Got them mats too. Dont fit aswell as yours do though. The drivers side mat is too wide near the clutch foot rest, had to have it bend around that and looks untidy. Think they cost me £30 for a set of 4 from halfords

Nothing...

Is that a CD HU you have? Doesnt the guard get in the way of putting in CDs?

Im going to Halfords next week, when it stops raining and I have a day off! Cheers.