ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car not starting.

clio mk2
The other day i was driving and noticed when i was in no gear the revs were sitting higher than usual and also it was going up and down. when i got home it had stopped. But later on i was goin too my mates when it started doing it again so i pulled over and turned off the engine, only when i tried to start it back up but nothing happened. The dials though were making a funny noise and vibrating. I got it started by getting it pushed and finally got it going. but now i cant get it going at all.

Can any one help cause i am totally lost without my car and my dad wont give me his. gutted.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
you havent said what engine it is possible earth i have seen the dials doing this b4 but cant remember what it was

about the dials, happened to me i went to a service and had it adjusted.

and you should be able to start it on pushing but keep an eye for the immobiliser (on my car u only have one chance to start it on pushing and thats after you unlock it with the remote key)