ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car out performs the driver LOL!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It certainly wont be the last! There will be too many people who expect the car to do all the work and save them from crashing. It was pretty clear the guy wasnt doing well from early on imo

PH1 iceburg
LOL at the pic of the evo 9 at the end.

The GTR lost it quite a few times, you could see the back stepping out!

Fiesta ST2
#1 cheap cat D maybe C anyone?
#2 learn to drive
#3 he had balls i wouldnt take a GTR up that road as i know i would have crashed
#4 poor b*****d :(
#5 poor car.

Nippy white cup
Ouch. I would imagine trying to follow a smaller more agile cars lines will always end in tears...after that near off at 1.52 he was trying far to hard to catch up..school boy error :(

Chris

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i dare say it was just driver error.. he got the gtr thinking it would do the hard work for him like many will and in the end he fucked up... the car can only do so much, you need to know what the f**k your doing behind the wheel before attempting driving like that... he was well out of his depth!

Tangoed Works
the evo certainly had pace, and LMAO at the pic of the evo at the end. as said, the guy looked to lose it a couple of times before the off, was inevitable at some point.

interior looks shagged with all those airbags that have gone off!

306 GTI-6
flol at all the schumachers on here saying the guy expected the car to do the hard work for him.

He crashed, made a mistake whilst racing. More likely to crash then than normal driving.

You can make a mistake in any car and have an accident, even a clio.

120d M-Sport
You think it will be a write off? :rasp:

Also imagine his insurers seen the video!! :dead:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Evo sounds great!

Stupid GTR driver, bet he only just got it and was thinking he'll show the Evo.