ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car pics and ideas please

i would have done a few bits in photoshop for ya, however ive seen postage stamps bigger than those pics. Heh.

Valver..

yeeee i no only taken on my camera phone 4 some reason i cant put my digi cam pics on my computer! but ill keep tryin!

A silver Honda

Nice car mate.

Love the Super T GTs

Your exhaust and rear lights are very similar to mine:)

I would lower it next (55mm) and colour the bump strips

[Edited by Remedi on 7/30/2005 2:20:11 PM]

Valver..

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 30 July 2005

Nice car mate.

Love the Super T GTs

Your exhaust and rear lights are very similar to mine:)

I would lower it next (55mm) and colour the bump strips

[Edited by Remedi on 7/30/2005 2:20:11 PM]
thats wat i fort 55mm on coilovers....Exhaust is FooKin loud sounds real mearty too! wat bits r the bump bits...:oops:....the bulgie bits if that makes sense?

Valver..

o0o0o fort about smokin the lights....didnt think about sprayin the wheels thou....ive got a set of M3 mirrors but they dont fit and cant b botherd to fit them.....LAZYNESS!!!....:oops:

I like the last photo shopped pic, id be thinking of getting body coloured bumbers as well, as black ones look a bit cr*p these days (plus every one will know its a low spec model)

I do think that smoothing it is the way to go though.

Valver..

Remedi.....rrrrrrr ive made up my mind... he he 55mm i think it will b...do u have probs with speed bumps and dips in the road or is it just a case takin it easy over em?

Cat171....smoothin always looks good on cars but its all about $$$$$.... mines only a 1.2 but coz ive never had a qwick car i aint missn anything but ill look in2 colour codin some of the bumper..

A silver Honda

Well i have no inner mud guards so no scrubbing issues.

Its quite bumpy but i think thats due to the quality of the springs (G-Max=w**k).

Youll get a better ride with a fully uprated suspension kit or coilovers.

You get what you pay for...

Valver..

ive had my eye in Coilovers...Quite alot off ppl on here seems to use them so im takin it they r one of the best its just findin the money 2 get things done ive now got 2 jobs and workin over time just so i get the chance 2 get things done!