ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car piercing

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
So what does the Clio Sport Community think of this USA car piercing scene ?

I think a plain silver one (just 1) on the front corner bumper of my 172 would be good.

demo-023.jpg

demo-019.jpg

http://www.pierceyourride.com/photos-demos.html

My car comes with a towing eye as standard :clown:

They are absolute s**t and putting one on your 172, dear me! I think you would recieve death threats on here :quiet:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Infact why not go all the way and put a sun strip in with "I Love the Burgers" or "I am a t**t"

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
really, mmm, i think i will make one from silverfoil and post a pic, see what peeps think, lol i still like it though

PH1_172
omfg, can you get roof wigs, like a braided dreadlock type to go with the piercing, so you can be proper gansta'

Audi TT 225
Im more into cow drifting man.... its like sideways.... and cows... yeah baby USA USA USA USA!!!

homecoming.jpg
Im

ITB BG 182
Ok so you stick a massive metal hoop through your bumper then you accidently hit some one at 15mph an it breaks then pieces them like a vampire on a wooden stake, then you get done for murder all in the name of looking "Cool" = t**t

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Yanks, i would love to see a 172/182/v6 on americas wildest chases with the renault being driven by a hardcore driver