ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car stalls when braking in cold but never when its warm

williams 2 turbo
mine did this, turned out to be the lambda sensor. the other thing worth checking is the water coolat sensor. both tell the engine how much fuel it needs and if buggered will bring up the symptoms you have said.

Need to get it plugged into a pc the throtte body or idle control value or map senor or injectors or lambeda are common issues

1*4 phhslow
i have a 1.4 2001 petrol and this winter its started to start to rev its self from the normal just under 1000 to about 1500 but then fine once warm .... do you reakon the sensors are gettin dirty or on there way out ??

Yozza'd Titanium 182
its sounds pricey what ever it is, do you know any mechanics?
if you do get the to give it the once over

1*4 phhslow
not really no i migh tdrap the haynes manual out this weekend and check all my sensors as it has been very wet round ere the last few months so might be clogged up or something.... i hope lol