ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car steers slightly left under acceleration, advice please

Hi all and thanks in advance for any advice/help on this topic

went to get my tracking done and as i suspected it was slightly out. Had it done on a laser 4 wheel tracking machine.

They reset the tracking and checked all setting and said i was good to go. The car veered slightly left when i accelerated so i returned the car they altered some setting again and still the same problem.

They had the settings listed so i dont know if their settings are incorrect.
The car drives quite straight when coasting but under load suffers from this problem.

I had exactly the same problem many years ago on both my clio williams and never got to the bottom of it, but would like to this time as i intend to do a few track days.

Any one else suffered with a similar problem and can any one post the settings they use, the car has 4 brand new tyres, the pressures are correct. It has standard suspension etc.

Am i also correct in thinking the rear cannot be adjusted

Once again thanks for any help, I am based in bucks and recommendations on who can set the car up?.

Ive seen this before ( not on a clio ) and it was the bottom arm bushes worn, The car pulled one way when accelerating and the other way under braking.

Something to check.