ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Window's Been Smashed Again

Titanium Clio 182
f**k sake, for the second time, the cars had its window put through on my 182. This was about 2 hrs ago so it was in broad day light. The little w*****s!!!

They didn't steel anything but its going to cost me £50 to get another one fitted via the insurance.

Titanium Clio 182
KyleB said:
bunch of c**ts, smash their heads through the other ones.

hahaha fair one, this place is quality, always makes me laugh at some of the replies. Even though i'm pissed off, its only £50. Just one less night out on the piss, i'm ill at the minute with food poisoning so i'm not going out anyway :).

BMW 330D
jealous b*stards, ud think they wud hav summat beta 2 do. sorry to hear it fella hope ur beta soon.

Shhh
May suggest that you are doing something wrong with the car, leaving stuff on show, or parking in a general bad area.

Either move the car, or dont leave things on show.

Get some of that pentagon security film - clear but holds the window in place so they have to faff about making more noise.

At which point you've opened the front door and run down the driveway with your baseball bat ;)

Silver 182 with cup packs
Wee F*cking B*stards! Don't let it get to you though. Yeah it's £50, but it could have been worse. They'll get what's coming to them eventually. It's all about Karma.

Renault clio16v phase 2
If i caught them i would pull there testicles over there heads and pin there ears to the nearest speed camera. FU**IN smack heads!!!!!!:evil:

Titanium Clio 182
The first time it happened i did leave my TOMTOM cradle stuck to the window, but this time there was nothing on display.

J

jamesy

sure you did'nt jump the line at tesco or something? someone obviously does'nt like you

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
White16valver said:
Get some of that pentagon security film - clear but holds the window in place so they have to faff about making more noise.

At which point you've opened the front door and run down the driveway with your baseball bat ;)

lol that makes sence!!! and just incase, make sure you have a steel baseball bat!! ;)

warp and wipe!! :clown:

J

jamesy

driveway prox sensor with automatic weapons fixed to your walls will sort this fella no need for any extreme action such as buying an alarm;)

Yaris Hybrid
Well David Cameron reckons we should show them a bit of understanding. That guy hasn't got a f**kin clue. I'd like to shove the broken glass up his a$$.

Hate to read threads like this.... I know how much people here love there cars here, and to read such threads saddens me...

Yes... Its ONLY £50... but thats not quite the point! how long before its a body panel kicked in? Tyres Slashed? The wheels gone? or even stolen to found 2 hours later burnt out??!!

Ive always believed in an eye for an eye... He smashes your windscreen, YOU smash his face in!! Harsh..? yes! but in reality its the only language these tw*ts know!

Tangoed Works
Toypop said:
Well David Cameron reckons we should show them a bit of understanding. That guy hasn't got a f**kin clue. I'd like to shove the broken glass up his a$$.

Well is not like Tony fcuking Blair is doing anything about these w*****s, so at least he is saying something constructive.

Sorry to hear bout that mate, just recovered from food poisioning myself. Its a 'mare pissing outta your ass in this heat. Drink plenty of water!

jayxx83 said:
Well is not like Tony fcuking Blair is doing anything about these w*nkers, so at least he is saying something constructive.

Sorry to hear bout that mate, just recovered from food poisioning myself. Its a 'mare pissing outta your ass in this heat. Drink plenty of water!

what aload o' sh1te, constructive: would be policies not aload of wishy washy talk. ;)

^^true, sorry to hear it mate vandalism is such a cowardly thing especially as they sneakily do it and run away

Tangoed Works
yorkie said:
what aload o' sh1te, constructive: would be policies not aload of wishy washy talk. ;)

Yea but you dont know whether it is wishy washy or policys to be implemented as he isnt actually in power is he?

TT 225
mcyates said:
The first time it happened i did leave my TOMTOM cradle stuck to the window, but this time there was nothing on display.

Most of the time, these people now are breaking into cars because they see the sucker marks left by GPS cradles on windscreens etc. and break in just incase you've shoved the tomtom (or equivelant) in the glovebox/under the seat etc. :mad:

Just watched the Safty Glass demo video on their site.

How the hell do the emergancy services get through it if they need to get you out!!

LY V6 with Recaros
Sorry to hear this, jealous t***s, I know how you feel, it's happened to me in my old car, I even see them drive off, so I had their number plate and everything, though the police still don't give a sh*t!

Tangoed Works
disco said:
Just watched the Safty Glass demo video on their site.

How the hell do the emergancy services get through it if they need to get you out!!

Apparently its as simple as to push it out from the inside. No good though if your mangled in pieces though.

had the old clio broken into on a "secure" car park, took the sony headunit, i even saw the f*****s as i walked back to the car park, one of em was burning something, turned out to be my girlfriends credit card statement we were meant to pay next, w*****s

i feel for ya mate