ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car you most regret selling

I have had 2 that I miss

The clio was the most fun and the most I have £££ i have chucked at a car.
DSC00199-vi.jpg

Mine-vi.jpg

The red 106 gti for its mintness, i will never own a car so spotless as this without buying new. Why did i sell it?
shinny.jpg

My Silver 106 gti was a good'n and got it looking as i wanted.
DSC00121.jpg

well i didnt s4ell it but i wrote it off, my 106 git, i loved that car, was fast as fook, 150ish hp, wish i still had the beast,

CTR/Fabia vRS
I miss my VTR. 285 cam, Datek unichip, head work, custom exhaust, 2.5 in, awesome brakes, stunning wheels, mint half leather interior. But hey, the Trophy is defo a better car!

BigBeeFotos016.jpg

1998 BMW e46 323i
VW Scirroco GT II. What a car,.. stuck a new rad and front strut on it,.. then the clutch went, so flogged it. What a car though... 1.8 carb, VW engines rock!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
My Metro GTI. I bought it as a stop gap after my mint (very nearly 20XE'd) Nova was stolen. I paid peanuts for it and loved every minute. It was a rotter when it died and a wet journey from Liverpool to Leeds right royally killed it but it was so much fun.

I would love another with a 160bhp VVC engine. 60 in less than 6 seconds for about £1500.