ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon interior trim

v6
I received my trim back from tonyt a couple of weeks ago and finally managed to get some pictures today!

Big thanks to tony, the quality is amazing and everyone who's been in the car has commented on them.

My point and shoot doesn't really do them any justice:

2008_1206Carbon0002_edited.jpg

2008_1206Carbon0021_edited.jpg

2008_1206Carbon0017_edited.jpg

2008_1206Carbon0012_edited.jpg

2008_1206Carbon0009_edited.jpg

Also thanks to Ady182 (N2Grafix) for the replacement decals which carries on my orange on black theme :approve:

excuse the dust :eek:

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Not keep on the steering wheel insert for some reason rest looks ggod though

v6
how much for dash strips?

very reasonable for the amount of work involved, best to pm tony with your requirements.

Not keep on the steering wheel insert for some reason rest looks ggod though

The pictures really are shocking, the carbon's much glossier and '3d' looking in reality.

Thanks for the comments, probably my favourite mod so far :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why can't he just post a price list...Irritating imo! If it's a bespoke item...Sure PM but surely for common items such as trim would certainly help to know the price.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Why can't he just post a price list...Irritating imo! If it's a bespoke item...Sure PM but surely for common items such as trim would certainly help to know the price.

agreed, not slating the poster but i dont understand the freemason thinking

v6

That's a good point Ali, something I think Tony shold look into. Like you say for item's like interior trim an estimate cost would draw in more trade I reckon

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Good quality by the looks of it. Sound like your pleased with them aswell. Nice car aswell,

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
nice. i'd be slightly concerned that it would look a bit grey and dull inside now. the silver breaks it up imo. maybe a full dash shot would help?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
not keen on the orange numbering/lettering tbh

cf looks good though

+1 , the CF bits look spot on though . If the gear knob decals are only stuck on and not lacquered over they'll most likely come off as your hand rubs on them .

v6
Any chance of some pics from further away showing the dash inserts?

Will do tomorrow

nice. i'd be slightly concerned that it would look a bit grey and dull inside now. the silver breaks it up imo. maybe a full dash shot would help?

It's very glossy so reflects the light better than the silver trim, so It makes no difference imo

+1 , the CF bits look spot on though . If the gear knob decals are only stuck on and not lacquered over they'll most likely come off as your hand rubs on them .

Exactly my thoughts, so the gearknob's had a few coats of lacquer, it's fine so far :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Pssh, i like the orange, better than staring at boring white/black/grey

v6
As requested, some pictures of the whole dash, quite hard to fit it all in but gives a good idea of the overall look.

2008_1207Carbon0026_edited.jpg

2008_1207Carbon0027_edited.jpg

2008_1207Carbon0029_edited.jpg

looks ace gregg, I love the stickers also, very different...

I'm not being evasive with the prices guys, its just that I wil ALWAYS knock money off if more then one item is done, so I really make it up as I go along lol... I dont do this as a business so dont advertise, just enjoy doing stuff like this...

the pair of interior trim are £70 delivered, if thats any help... or I can do all 4 items for £100 delivered.. full money back guarantee if unhappy, no questions asked, and theres a few on here who will vouch for my honesty for anyone who is unsure..

hope this helps

Tony

p.s. this is REAL carbon fibre, the best resins etc.. not a stick on sheet, just before anyone asks lol