ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Splitter

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well clio built and splitter on, It does still have some damage but it looks 100 times better and i like it a lot more than the skoda one

Splitter06.jpg

Splitter07.jpg

Splitter08.jpg

Splitter09.jpg

Clio 172
Would love a carbon splitter but the price is ludicrous!! Almost all carbon stuff is stupid money for something that is simply form over function! haha. Looks lovely though!
Jack

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I agree about the splitters, the genuine ones look so much better than the skoda ones. Carbon ones are better again! Good work.

But your tow strap is a pile of s**t. Throw it in the bin ffs.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I agree about the splitters, the genuine ones look so much better than the skoda ones. Carbon ones are better again! Good work.

But your tow strap is a pile of s**t. Throw it in the bin ffs.

Bought the splitter for £40 and then rubbed it down and had it redone but some of the scratches are so deep and bad there is no way of getting them out and lucky they are on the underside.

The TRS Tow strap is going in the bin as it looks utter pi$$ when all built up

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Wouldn't worry about the scratches, you'll crack it soon! I must have scrapped mine along the floor 25+ times now... looking rather rough tbh, might get another one at some point.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Don't the plastic car covers scratch, I thought breathable material was recommended?

Its like thick fabric and not plastic, It is not for the car and just now its stopping the small birds that are in the shed Shi*ting on the car.

RB 182 FF
A carbon splitter is as useful as a chocolate tea pot in IMO, why use such a brittle material on something which is without doubt going to get chipped, scratched and ruined! :S I had one on my 182 when I bought it and it got replaced by a GRP one as soon as funds allowed!

Trophy, Flamer, BG
I would love a carbon splitter but it would be just my luck that as soon as I fit it a damn pheasant would run into the road on my way to work! So.. have to make do with a skoda one... :dapprove:

Your Trophy looks beautiful MarcR! (From what I can see of it ;))

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Toe strap really lets that car down!

You need a set of williams wheels when your not wearing the turinis ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If i could get williams wheels i would but as you know people want silly money for them.

I have however been looking at a set of these -

GOLD-M.jpg

The tow strap has been taken off the car as i was down the garage tonight so it is no longer on

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
They are nice too. Gold goes with the red aswell, would lool good!

What are those reps called again?