ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carlton Garage Exmouth - Pic's

Vee dub
Have to get some pics when it's done... although that black one will put mine to shame i expect

Vee dub
Yeah I've clayed mine..... prefer not to use it now tbh.... the results I get from a wash and wax are very pleasing

BMW E46 330i Touring
If anyone wants to try their talents out on a more difficult colour, then please be my guest! ;)

I'll need to make a trip to Carlton Garage soon to get a couple things looked at: mainly a squeeky/grinding sound with the power steering...

Clio Trophy
Lovin the 5 turbo man!! amazing!!....valver looking very very clean, and im a valeter!! what wax u use TomS??? i'm trying 'Liquid Gold' at the moment, i've super guarded my 172 cup twice, and after a wash with the after care shampoo she looks stunning...p.s. used to have a private caravan bout 5 years ago down in sandy bay!!!..used to go there as kids for holiday's!!! 12 years on the run!!!...lol...exmouth sea front...good old times... well used to be!until the boy racers took over!!!..so is there a meet?...room for more?
:cool: www.exmouthcam.co.uk/webcam.htm

spaced.

Vee dub
Spaced said:
Lovin the 5 turbo man!! amazing!!....valver looking very very clean, and im a valeter!! what wax u use TomS??? i'm trying 'Liquid Gold' at the moment, i've super guarded my 172 cup twice, and after a wash with the after care shampoo she looks stunning...p.s. used to have a private caravan bout 5 years ago down in sandy bay!!!..used to go there as kids for holiday's!!! 12 years on the run!!!...lol...exmouth sea front...good old times... well used to be!until the boy racers took over!!!..so is there a meet?...room for more?
:cool: www.exmouthcam.co.uk/webcam.htm

spaced.

Hello mate

I use meguiars Gold Class shampoo and currently using the Gold class clear cote liquid wax..... think i'll try out the P21s Wax next, as i've heard its great.

Yeah there are meets arranged by Tucks and myself for around the s.west..... we'll keep you informed bud

Cheers for comments

Tom

Clio Trophy
Thanks TomS, will be becoming a member at the end of the month!!!!! lol...looking forward to me first meet!...

:cool:

Vee dub
Thanks bud :)

I remember myself and Tucks parking a few cars away from you and ajr at Trax.... didn't get a chance to have a chat though!

Vee dub
lol that's cool

I may get a south west FCS 06 thread going soon so we can all see who's convoying etc