ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carpet Mats

Clio RS200,Impreza
Hello Folks,
Simple post this one,
I’m looking for new floor mats,maybe ones that say RS200 or Renault Sport. I saw a company on e-bay selling for £50,just wondered if anyone knew a link or company or maybe had an extra set to sell?
After a month i have grown fond of my white Rs,but i’m still desperate to get my imported Scooby out from April! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I splashed out and bought some new genuine Clio Sport mats for the 182. Normally retail for £64.80 but got a deal out of my local Renault garage for £52 all in. Feel really nice quality and fit pefectly as you'd expect. They have the Renault Sport logo too.
7711425548-1.jpg

They also do them for the 197/200 for £42 so i'm sure you could get a deal on those too. See link - https://renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/parts/accessories/renault-clio-197-200-carpet-mats-rs-yellow/

Bought some cheaper one's off Ebay last year for £20 and they just haven't worn very well. Plus they keep moving around under my feet which is annoying. Would definitely recommend the genuine mats.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
I find most mats get stuck under the clutch pedal if your looking at non genuine ones

RB 200
I know you can get a set for £42, but me being tight(well, as tight as you can be owning a Renaultsport), I only need the driver's one. Nowt on eBay. Anywhere I could get just that?