ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars and Chemicals, a Boaby Tapp'd Event -06/05/2012

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
carsandchemicals.jpg

Back to the location of our first Boaby Tapp'd meet!

Great discounts on offer and demonstrations from our friends at Chemical Guys. This time they will have a greater volume of showroom stock and we'll be getting stuck into machine polishing from around 10:30am.

Chemical Guys are a California based manufacturer of detailing products, shampoos, waxes, sealants etc.

www.chemicalguysuk.com

CHEMICAL GUYS UK, Unit 8&9 Flemington Ind Estate, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72 7TN

We'll be there from 10am till around 12:30pm, and no doubt will be going for food after wards (nothing fancy McDonalds or something) so the more the merrier.

There was a great turn out last time and some lovely metal on display..... oh and you car doesnt need to be clean, mine certainly wont be.

Hope to see you there.

Ross (Jaff), Al (Moby) and Craig (Craig.D)

www.boabytappd.com

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Christening this Sunday chaps. :( Needing some stock as well.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Don't worry gally there is a boaby tapp'd discount code on the face book page for online orders.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Correct. I have come into the possession of a Megs G220 (it was to good a deal to pass on IMO, £110 of my own cash plus some vouchers from work if you're interested lol). I'll be doing colossal amounts of reading and video watching before attacking my paintwork though, so this may well be of benefit to me. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb mate, get along to this meet and learn in person. Much better that way! ;)

I'm going to have to downgrade to a maybe.

Just been told I've got a job on tomorrow that may run onto Sunday.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Might see if i can make the drive down, need to meet more people north of the border into cars (even if they are way down the country!)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I shall be along got the focus back although not fully fixed and with kerbed alloys on it :/ rage! see you lot there

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah I had to ditch this :( . Had a Uni exam and it turned out I knew f**k all about the subject. Studying was the priority.