ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars for sale

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just looking at the cars for sale on here and not a 172 or 182 is advertised. Things are changing in the Cliosport world.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe it’s just that there’s less available? Along with prices on the upward trend as well as the fact we’re in a national lock down, so could put people off wanting to sell right now..

To a certain extent yes, but it's more about the audience moving away from forums such as these...still lots of cars for sale on other platforms.

At least traffic to other parts of this forum is still healthy.

I do wonder how useful it would be to advertise on here. It seems most people on here either already have cars or have moved on from Clios but stay for the craic.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Problem is hardly anyone bought the 200T, therefore we don’t have many clios that are newer than 2012 to sell.

the older ones are either being scrapped, crashed or held onto longer.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I’ve had two 200t and three 220 trophies, no wanting a 197or 200 again would like a different colour 182 to go with my 172 with a set of Trendlines would be nice.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Funny I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I think a 1*2 is a car that most love so are hanging onto them. It's also not really the ideal time to sell. I think there will be a good few for sale in the summer