ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carselect are a pain in the arse!

When I got my quote in November for my mota they said it was guaranteed, I told them I do quite a bit of milage but they said that it was ok I also enquired about how they can grantee the vehicle with out seeing it, and I was told that its ok they will check it over when they come to pick it up. Now 3 days before delivery (of 182) they send me docs to fill out about car condition and have just dropped the part ex price by £500 due to milage.

On top of that they have f00ked the bank transfer so my bank have now blocked it

and i got a chip on my winscreen on the way to work

just one of those days i guess

Do you have it in writing that they would honour the trade in price, however you can still get them on a verbal contract but its difficult.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

(((e-hug))) Nevermind. It could be worse... I crashed my Cup & got a parking ticket on the same day. lol.

nah nothing to prove it unfortunatly. Drop of 500 quid just came as a bit of a shock.

should of been expected tho was 32K when quoted in October its done 48K now.

Its not a couple of thousand extra, they were probably looking at it being that and not an extra years worth of mileage.

hang on a minute no way have i dont that much milage in 3 months. I just checked, well i have done 48K but i had my 36K service in april. I never lied to them so they must have had a mix up with the milage when they did the quote in october with the one they did for me earlier in the year.