ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat or no cat

can someone please explain to me whether the cat is required for m.o.t emission regualtions and would a de-cat pipe cause me to fail my m.o.t? and also does anyone know the cost of a powerflow system single exit for the 1.4rt? thanks

Skoda Fabia vRS

what year is your RT, you need one with cars registered in August 1992 and after.....K reg......but a lot of places take it as 1993 onwards

you dont actually need a cat, just pass the emissions

BMW 320d Sport

Get rid of the cat. Its legal to run without one as long as your emissions are within limits which they probably are. And if not, you can only have the emissions tested at an MOT station by which time you can put the cat back on.

ive just fitted a remus twin oval backbox to my 1.2 16v, if i got it de-catted would it be too noisy running on motorways and would it make any difference to the performance, ive been quoted £60 at powerflow.