ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat171

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
saw you on the a64 this morning out side tadcaster, following a cup :)

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Does cat171 have a V6 sure I saw cat171 in rear window of one I saw in Acomb on Saturday and then boyfriend saw him coming out of Leaman Road York on Sunday when he was in the Williams.

If not then I have just made a pointless post:eek:

Carole Anne

Megane Mk4
Does cat171 have a V6 sure I saw cat171 in rear window of one I saw in Acomb on Saturday and then boyfriend saw him coming out of Leaman Road York on Sunday when he was in the Williams.

Carole Anne
He was in York over the weekend visiting family and we were glad to have him at a club meet so it's quite possible you saw him. ;)

The guy is a Legend .. We loves him :eek: xxx

Hi folks, yeah I have a blue mk1 vee:) I do have my username in the side windows (still there from trax)

Gaz - yeah mate, I was following an 05 reg RB 182 when you saw me, the dude hacked it off something shocking when on the bends for the motorway ! No way I could keep up at all :dapprove: A while after I ended up in front of him & he came hammering it along & left me (not that I was trying anything lol)

Carole Anne - the williams your bf has, is it EDD * M ??
I saw a dude with a mint looking williams on sunday, the dude didn't acknowledge me though, I looked over, he just sat there with a stern looking face. I was going to see if it was on here.

Pettsi - nah mate, no loser cruiser, i've been puuting my car to good use :approve:

Andi - great to meet you fella, great meet & top chat :D

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Yep EDD *M is our Willy - I asked if he waved and told him off when he said he hadn't!On Saturday we followed you in to Acomb in our silver Megane but you prob didn't notice us, unless you saw me bouncing round with excitement in your rear view mirror! When we got home I jumped out and sprinted to front street but you'd already set off so waited for you to come back round to the lights and watched you pull off! I felt like a stalker but it was worth it!You made my weekend never seen a V6 on the road!

172 cup

Carole Anne

Carole Anne, He does have a Vee yeh - he picked me up Sat afternoon and we went for a drive around York - ended up outside the Ainsty for a drink so it will have been him you saw.

172 cup
Yep EDD *M is our Willy - I asked if he waved and told him off when he said he hadn't!On Saturday we followed you in to Acomb in our silver Megane but you prob didn't notice us, unless you saw me bouncing round with excitement in your rear view mirror! When we got home I jumped out and sprinted to front street but you'd already set off so waited for you to come back round to the lights and watched you pull off! I felt like a stalker but it was worth it!You made my weekend never seen a V6 on the road!

Where abouts was this??? If it was around 4-5pm ish I was with him :)

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
It was about 5ish think you were going to the bank in Acomb I saw long blonde locks in the passenger seat and bizarrely thought it might be you. I'm v jealous you've been for a ride in a Vee.Did he give it a rev cos when we were parking in our street I heard a rather nice brum brum noise?

172 cup
It was about 5ish think you were going to the bank in Acomb I saw long blonde locks in the passenger seat and bizarrely thought it might be you. I'm v jealous you've been for a ride in a Vee.Did he give it a rev cos when we were parking in our street I heard a rather nice brum brum noise?

Ah yeh we were off to the Halifax.....yeh he gave it quite a few tbh - was very much fun:) We went to Ainsty for a drink and he parked right near the front then couldnt get out :S

A ANIMAL

Where abouts was this??? If it was around 4-5pm ish I was with him :)

You were with him ey?

Craig and Laura,
sitting in a vee,
doing things they shouldn't be....

SC Ph1 172 and M140i

Ah yeh we were off to the Halifax.....yeh he gave it quite a few tbh - was very much fun:) We went to Ainsty for a drink and he parked right near the front then couldnt get out :S

:S Oh dear not cool and right on that corner where everyone can see!

Lol, yeah due to it's excellent turning circle (not) I couldn't get it out of the car park, so I had to reverse it out instead :eek: It's all part of the ownership of one ;)

Folk in the pub must have thought I was a right knob lol, I don't care though. I did my trademark two space parking too :cool:

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
Lol, yeah due to it's excellent turning circle (not) I couldn't get it out of the car park, so I had to reverse it out instead :eek: It's all part of the ownership of one ;)

Folk in the pub must have thought I was a right knob lol, I don't care though. I did my trademark two space parking too :cool:

I wouldn't care either if I had Veeeeee, aaaaaahh if only. Wish I'd seen it though - I wouldn't have laughed honest:rasp: