ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catalytic converter

Clio 182 full fat
Hi to one and all I joined this site probably a few months ago and was wondering if anyone was looking for a standard catalytic converter as I have recently fitted a ktech I flow cat and don,t really need the standard one,so if anyone needs one please contact me and make me a responsible offer,or if anyone knows where i could get a good price for it would be most appreciated.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As above. Cat buyers on Facebook will offer you £650-700 for a genuine Renault 172 Cat.
Don’t undersell it.

Clio 182 full fat
Sorry to say that I don,t have a face book page it was phished about six years ago so I am a bit stuck on that one my friend any other way of doing it .Also what kind of price would I get for it any ideas ?.

Clio 182 full fat
It is a genuine item I could leave my contact number but is that a safe thing todo it came of this.

Attachments

• 16304328488768606482903267959005.jpg
    16304328488768606482903267959005.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 68

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Sorry to say that I don,t have a face book page it was phished about six years ago so I am a bit stuck on that one my friend any other way of doing it .Also what kind of price would I get for it any ideas ?.
Any chance of a link for these prices I will be de cating mine 👍

Clio 182 full fat
Can you look on the clio sport.net site because I have no idea how todo that and just type in catalytic converter it should come up my friend.

Clio 182 full fat
Hi there I have just tried to search for northern refine Ltd email address or phone number and I can,t find either of them any idea,s as I don,t have Facebook?.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi there I have just tried to search for northern refine Ltd email address or phone number and I can,t find either of them any idea,s as I don,t have Facebook?.

send me a private message with your phone number and email address and I’ll pass it on to them.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Did you Google it ?! I don't have a FB account but this shows all you need.

Hi Ron
E.mail is xx and phone number is xx.Thank you for the help ron.
Probably wouldn't go putting that on the web..

Clio 182 full fat
I have passed your details on 👍
Sorry to say still have,nt heard anything about selling my catalytic converter yet,also had some skunk brake into my car last week break there bloody legs if I catch them luckily they did,not get anything ,still break there legs though.

Clio 182 full fat
They just got in touch with me today offering £270,but another lad said £600to ££650 so not to sure what todo as I don,t really know how much there worth do you think that's a good offer for that cat.