ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Headunits Mp3/WMA

Im after a new headunit.

I need one that will play MP3/WMA and also be Compatible with Steering wheel controls and with a CD Changer because im going to get one of them as well.

I was lookin at the Alpine CDA-9827 and the Pioneer DEH-P7600MP

i just aint that sure if these headunits will take what i need. im pretty sure each headunit will work with a cd chnager dependin if i get the right one or not but its mainly the steering wheel controls that i want.

When im lookin for a headunit that will work with steering wheel controls does it need to say in the specification:

CD changer controls

or

Steering wheel controls

or something like that?

for the stalk controls you will need an adapter i believe no matter what unit you get, im not sure where you will gte 1 that will work 100% or the cost of them either.

i was looking on a site the other day and they had some adapters but they were very expencive and im not paying alot of casg just to be able to use the stalk controls afew quid maybe but not the 20+ they were asking.

yeh so bassically say bye to Stalk controlls lol

Do you know the name of the website where they were advertising all the adapters for them?

Clio II and Grand Modus

Get a Alpine mate, they have what you need, and can cope with the stalk too. works fine on my media station. alpine make the adaptor ,so it will work with most functions.......I would look at the CDA-9833 or 9835 they are awesome H/U´s:D

RB 182

I love that stalk control on mine its great, Ive gotta get an Alpine HU so I can keep it working when I get a decent HU.

Quote: Originally posted by blaupunkt on 29 August 2004

for the stalk controls you will need an adapter i believe no matter what unit you get, im not sure where you will gte 1 that will work 100% or the cost of them either.

i was looking on a site the other day and they had some adapters but they were very expencive and im not paying alot of casg just to be able to use the stalk controls afew quid maybe but not the 20+ they were asking.

this one of the sites i have been looking at and this is the head unit i think im getting

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product.asp?product=19771clickme