ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD player broken??

Car  RB 197
I have a standard unit in my car, inserted a CD earlier and now Error keeps coming up.
It will not let me eject the CD and just beeps whenever i press the eject button.
Yes, i have tried turning the unit on and off :(
Helps!
 
Hi, I just bought a 2002 Clio Sport 172 that has this exact issue. I push eject and I just get a bleep (through the car's stereo speakers). All the previous owners cds are still stuck in the stacker.

I was going to look into just getting an FM transmitter for my iPhone but if there is a way to fix the head unit I would also love to hear it.
 
had this..its the mechanism inside which pushes lifts the cd then pushes it out. Make sure you have the radio code before you do this so when you reconnect it, you can use it again.

Take HU out and open it up and look at the lifting mechanism..mine needed lubing up with a touch of wd40 on a cotton bud on certain bits..should be obveous when you open it all up. works a treat now.
 
I had it in mine and my cousin now has it in his.

Mines went away eventually but my cousin's has totally packed in, now using his ipod thingy for tunes.

I don't even know how to fix it! :(
 
When i come to upgrade ill go for one of those Becker jobs then i reckon.

The speakers in my car sound like death.
 
Lols! The speakers in most french tin cans sound like death!

Easily changable tho.
 
Back
Top