ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Player

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Got round to replacing the cheap halfords wiring kit i got with my amp. Theres 3 sets of RCA's at the back of the HU, and i accidently put the RCA cables in the 'line out' instead of the line in. Took HU back out to sort it out, as i pulled the RCA cables out the head unit turned off. Fuse seemed ok, changed it anyway and still no luck.

Then i noticed there was a red wire comeing from the ISO adapter, but not going into the adapter plugged into the back or the head unit. There are 3 empty slots, i'm guessing one of these is for the red wire. I've tried the wire in all three, but still getting absolutely nothing from it. Are there any fuses inside the HU that could be blown?

Has anyone else had a CD player repaired before? Obviously price varies depending on what's wrong with it, but over all is it fairy cheap or expensive? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks