ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central door locking

hi im new to this forum im wanting to fit remote central locking to my girlfriends 1999 clio RT it already has central locking but i need to know what wires do what on the switch in the lower console as i think i may be able to wire the kit to that any ideas welcome or kit options (reason for doing thisremote plip is broken and a central locking kit is cheaper i believe)

The remote plip not working is normally due water getting into the receiver at the top of the windscreen/interior light.

Many thanks for your replies pete its not due to water its the tiny switch inside the key its fallen in pieces and i cant find a cheap second hand key so i can put the switch into this key

thanks for the schematic madcowz

[Edited by wanderer on 12 January 2005 at 10:16pm]

I think I have a spare plip lying about that you could have.

Had to butcher it as my key wouldnt fit the plip my central locking came with, so took a hacksaw to the pcb board and cut it down in size so that it fitted the other plip and all works fine.

Let me have a dig about and see if I still have it, I know I didnt attack the plip.

/Mad