ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking :-)

Fitted remote central locking to my MK1 Clio, Great bit of kit works from 50+meters away, But 2day one of the key fobs is getting flat. So i open it up to change the battery and theres NO battery inside :-S How do i charge it up :-S I'm confused :D

Think i found it :) They have Solderd a cover over the top of it. Who wants to change it for me ? for money :- )

172cup
you can't fuk it up... stop panicing.

thats why reno put locks on the doors.

you can get replacements from the manufacturer, or repaired at most car audio/ security shops.

you can't fuk it up... stop panicing.

thats why reno put locks on the doors.

you can get replacements from the manufacturer, or repaired at most car audio/ security shops.

But reno, Didn't no i was going to remove the locks lol.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Rob, are you sure its soldered in. It is more likely a lithium cell under a clip thats soldered in.
Can you post a pic ?

Sorted it :) Got the battery's out, Now i got to find out what they are called. There 3V about 1-2 MM thick, And about 3.4cm long