ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Locking

1.2 16V Dynamique

My central locking has decided its had enough!!! This mornin it was fine worked great to open it, when i got to work it locked fine. Then when i went out to get my dinner nothing, wouldnt open??? It now only work if i put the remote right up to the sensor. Ive changed the batterys in the remote and still nothing??? Ive got a mk1 phase 3 clio. Any ideas would be great Thanx???

1.2 16V Dynamique

Ive tried both my keys its still the same problem so dont think the sendron things scratched and the same with the sensor in the car it all looks ok???

Mine stopped working about a month ago on my 182, the RCL wouldnt work at all, took it back to renault and they told me it was the ECH board which controls your RCL/EW/lights etc.

I got the ECH replaced on warranty, then 2 days later found that my main beam dont work!

Took it back again, and they told me it was the ECH again!

So getting another one fitted tomorrow