ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CF Exige S1

Turbos.
Hi.

prototypecomposites13wx4.jpg

Awesome but i really don't see the point in spanking that money when you are going to be replacing clams all the time when racing. Maybe for Time Attack though...

Supposedly Lotus have one set of their own proper carbon clams for sale still, been sitting around for years!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yawn. Nothing really that special....not compared to what we have sat in the showroom at the moment.
mans-lotus-elise-gt1-street.jpg

GT1 anyone?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hi.

prototypecomposites13wx4.jpg

Awesome but i really don't see the point in spanking that money when you are going to be replacing clams all the time when racing. Maybe for Time Attack though...

Supposedly Lotus have one set of their own proper carbon clams for sale still, been sitting around for years!
Now that picture is tent worty!

Wouldnt mind the lotus though.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
sorry but those who are s1 hating are all wrong :D

150-ish s1's left in britain yet there is at least 125 s2's for sale right now.

The carbon fibre exige is a work of art, gt1 is pricey but beautiful.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
^ is that all there are 150 left :S

roughly yea, whats not been turned into race cars or written off have been exported to europe or USA. Of whats here in the UK 60% sit in garages and never get used... tis a bit sad really.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
mine is original, rebuilding the engine right now to get it back up to scratch.
Considered Honda conversion but it would just make it a mongrel. To be hoenst most of the Audi and Honda conversions are actually rebodied Elises.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
still one of the most amazing looking cars that can be driven on a road! made my yozza s2 elise look very tame! lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
agreed, motorsport elises are on another league again.

scoops123.jpg

slobber...

My brothers Honda S1 is currently being transformed into the above, Ibis white too... Im jealous :D

Turbos.
My dad's Motorsport Elise isn't really that far removed from a road going Exige, i don't think there is any advantage as most things are retro-fittable.

BTW selling Motorsport wheels if you're interested, got three sets.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
true, think I remember you posted up pics? Is it centre seat?

Interested in the wheels, are they speedlines?... my pm doesnt work on here cause im a pikey standard member, u2u on SELOC? username is philthy

Turbos.
Yep, same as my dads. Very easy to do, just flip rack over.

They're the OZ ones philthy, as with the white one above. We're going centre lock so need to get rid of them at some point.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Yep, same as my dads. Very easy to do, just flip rack over.

They're the OZ ones philthy, as with the white one above. We're going centre lock so need to get rid of them at some point.

They are standard exige wheels? Ah not too worry, Ive got 2 sets already! If they were like the grey car though, would sell one of my sets to replace them!