ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CG lock

was part of the group buy for these a while ago but then went away and forgot to order one with the code provided by which ever kind lad organised the buy.

can people just explain to me exactly how it works again and their personal opinions and experiences with it.

cheers

jamie

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
how much are these? they are the things that lock the seat belt on your lap? kinda like pulling the belt up to the roof when its on?

yeah, you pull the belt tight and it locks the bottom part so you don't slide around when cornering, but leaving your top half free to move around.

I love mine, it's very good!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i was talkin to someone who fitted one of these and he swears by it, he rates it as good as fitting harnesses!

Black 133 Cup
I've just bought one, waiting for it to be delivered.

I'd really like harnesses but want to retain rear seats and also with the seat belt warning light, these seemed the next best thing.

I don't rate them very hightly there nothing loike a proper harness.

Still there cheap realy for what they do.

I don't like harnesses though - feel a little toooo tied in, especially in a 'normal' car.

I think I've just never been able to get them to fit properly, and I find I end up slouching and giving myself a bad back with them!