ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing fog light bulbs

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
i'm not very good when it comes to things like this

whats the easiest way to change the bulbs on the fog lights? dont wanna sound stupid but i havn't got a clue :rasp:

cheers

Clio RT
haynes manual buddy! ;)

(i'll check quickly....because mine are off too and i'm not sure if it's bulbs or fuse! light on the dash is fine, but the bulbs - they not glow! sounds like it's more likey the fuse if it's both tho)

CB600FS
Unclip the electrical connector, then twist the plastic bulb holder quater of a turn, and it'll come out with the bulb.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
so how do you get to the back of it ???? or do you pull it out the front? i wana either change the bulbs to bluey ones or maybe add some side bulbs in there to match head lights?

2016 Audi RS3
On consulting my Clio handbook for changing fog light bulbs it reads: Consult your Renault dealer.

lol....

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
scoop your hand up under the bumper whilst liying on ya back, un clip the plug, twist the bulb and it will come out. easy peesey. It may help jacking the car up.

bodied 172 Ph1
When I do mine, I can't be bothered to lie down so just undo the 2 hex screws and take the whole light fitting out, quick and easy to get to without getting dirty on the floor! Mind you i guess it's different from model to model.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
might have to give that a try. got a 1*2 grill coming soon and i also have to get my cold air feed to the front some how. so ill do it all in one day.
get down and dirty lol

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Unplug then just twist them the will come out easy enough with the black 90o plug still on it as there h11's