ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing Front Bumpers

If I was to buy a second 2002 Clio which didnt have fogs as standard. Can I swap the bumper with a spare bumper which includes the fogs??. Basicaly Im not sure if all the wiring/switches are in place to do this??

Thanks
Rik

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 23 January 2004

just put the fogs in and wire them up yourself mate!! wire them up to your full beam!!
LOL - not sure if thats a great idea mate. Imagine getting fog during the day or middle of night and your drivng round with ful-beam on... people are gonna love you!

Probably a better idea to buy a little toggle switch and wire it up to them. Place it somewhere accessible like next to where the headlamp height adjustment is.

Si.

Burgandy 174 sport t

i was meaning do the same as the gti with the lights rather than have them as fogs, because lets face it what do you use the most???