ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing o2 bolt on service?

Currently my o2 contract has free o2 to o2 calls... and im finding myself using like 30 minutes a month out of 800.

However, my texts are going down... quick. Didn't think i would use 1600 texts a month but its not enough :(

How can i change to the unlimited texts plan? I have logged into my thing but theres no options to change it.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Go into an o2 store and ask them to change it over. I got my free texts and calls today (unlimited) and I didn't even top up! Bonus!

Clio 172mk2
still says u can on the help section for existing customers

What Pay Monthly Bolt Ons are available?

Bolt Ons save you money and add extra capability to your tariff. If you connect or upgrade to a Pay Monthly tariff with 600 minutes or more, you can choose from one of the following Bolt Ons for free:

•Unlimited Wi-Fi - Unlimited access to over 5,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in the UK
•Unlimited web - All the browsing you can handle on your mobile
•Unlimited texts - Text anytime to any network
•Unlimited O2 to O2 calls - Make as many calls as you like to other O2 mobiles
•Unlimited weekend calls - As many calls as you like to any UK network from 12:01am on Saturday to 11:59pm on Sunday
•Unlimited landline calls - As many calls as you like to UK landlines
•200 Anytime minutes - Add another 200 minutes to your tariff, and call any UK network at any time

Our Unlimited Web and Unlimited Wi-Fi Bolt Ons are also available to buy for £7.34 a month. You can also get Bolt Ons to save you money whilst you're abroad. Click the 'Pay Monthly Bolt Ons' link for more details.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
What phone do you have?

If you have the iPhone there's nothing you can do to get the bolt on as it's been removed as a "purchasable" bolt-on, and you can't have it as the free one as your unlimited web is counted as your free one.