ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chav alert

Lots of Alfas

Thats got to be the worse Clio I have seen. Now where have I seen that exhaust before....lol

Shed.On.Wheels. Prob one of his mates who bid it up, shame he was only bidding against himself; nobody in their right mind would pay 4k for that.

Tigger, save yourself the cash getting checks, only place they should be seen is the roof of a classic Mini IMHO.:)

Z

Not a Clio

bloody vandals!!

Leave you car out one night in standard trim, wake up the following morning to find that some t**ser has spray painted your bonnet silver, cut some holes in the bonnet, graffitid the side, stuck a plastic bench on the back window and welded some metal tubing to the underside rear of the car.

No wonder theyre selling up!

Ill probably get slaughtered here, but I dont think its that bad. Get rid of the stupid paintwork, silver bonnet and spoiler and it looks pretty good. I wouldnt pay £4,000 though.

Remapped derv Golf

I got a load of abuse off the owner for posting a link to the one of the pictures! Joined the forum especially I guess