ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chaviest cars you have seen [pics required]

330Ci Sport Convertible
I will get the ball rolling

IMG_3267.jpg

Black Gold Trophy
LOL at the rover 600, my mate used to have a 600 turbo (well two to be precise) his was well smart, he would be horrified to see that!

182 Cup
Erm, just in case - the Fiesta!

DSC00009-1.jpg

And although the car wasn't really chavy - the plate said it all...

DSC00017.jpg

Clio 172 cup
cliocup.jpg

what bloody spoiler is this?? i`ve been offered this car with a swap for my impreza. how hard is it to remove the spoiler???

Jim

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nah to bad that, Bin the spoiler, Wheels and Ariel, stickers and would have a tidy looking cup.

The Spoiler looks like a V6 Duck Tail to me?

If that spoiler is a genuine v6 trophy race car item it's worth a fair bit (about 400 sheets) It ruins the car though, as do the wheels etc.

B

Brown.

any cav, saxo or scooby (scutch or any other CS scoobys excluded :D )

Ph 1 172
My first car lol not sure what i was thinking but i thought it looked good until i actually woke up lol. it didnt look to bad once it was lowered and alloys on it but i drove it round with a 6" exhaust and it was only a 1.2l 8v lol
n616405022_3718784_7751.jpg

Caterham 270R
This is Adie at works Sierra 4x4

sierra4x4smaller.jpg

It is his trackday car but still Chavie

What about all saxo's
saxocrash.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
seen lots dont take pics unless they are really bad, the type r gave me the thumbs up after I took the pic!

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00359.jpg