ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs Throwing Stuff at my Car!!!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
same thing happened to me... they threw lager all over it and it dried onto my rear window. sad b******s

T

tdee

i would rather enjoy to kick the s**t out of a bunch of chavs... any excuse would do!!

Clio DCi 65
i was at the beach with some bird and then as i started pulling off they threw pebbles at my clio!

One hit and put dent into my roof...luckily didnt hit my window!

Was so p!ssed off and there were about 5 of them

Absolute khunts

Renaultsport Clio 197
that's why I have this under my seat.
expandable baton, the sight of it gives everyone the creeps

baton2.jpg

something like this.
Nothing happened to my 197 (yet) but i've been a victim of little children throwing rocks as I pass by.They're little, so what could I do?
Well I could've told them to call their dad so I coul beat him up? :)

BMW E92/Audi S3
its definately the parents, the way they bring em up sometimes is crazy. i had/have chav friends and their parents are just slobs that say f**k and c**t every two minutes while smoking weed

baton2.jpg

something like this.
Nothing happened to my 197 (yet) but i've been a victim of little children throwing rocks as I pass by.They're little, so what could I do?

fair play mate, lol.

ITB BG 182
i havnt read the whole thread but logs at your car... well that makes nottingham sound a 100 times better, Do as i do an carry a wooden baseball bat + tennis ball in ya boot.

Less
is that not an offensive weapon and thus illegal?

baton2.jpg

something like this.

guess, but yal be wrong
i wish they wud all f**k off, do wu all a fava and jus mingle wiv dem sels nd leave decent ppl alone nd their wheels. y do they always claim 2 b so reffing hard, so y dont they kick the s**t oot ov each other to find th ultimate charv??? by th way, i wud hav got oot nd kicked their heeds in, they were probs drunk, or pretendin 2 b, useless waste of space f**kers!!!

guess, but yal be wrong
I personally think a good old witch hunt should be organised in each town, city and districts country wide.

All the normal and same folk just gang up, go around and kick them to f**k regardless or what they have or may have done.

Basically anything with classic reeboks, socks tucked in, shelly pants or burberry will be kicked to within an inch of its life and left to rue the day they f**ked with normal people

Where do i sign up?

I'm in!

Yeah, where do ya sign up 2, eye for an eye nd all that bullocks!!!

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
it shud be legal to put down chav's last month some c**t and his mates thought it wud b funny to stamp on my bonnet, i chased them down after hearing it stopped them had a scuffle with 3 of them meantime my mate turns up we citizens arrest the muth fu*a's so this kid admits doing it when being questioned at the police station he go's out on bail returns from bail and because he is 17 years old and 8 months and NOT 18 he doesnt have to pay a f**king penny towards the £500 worth of damage!!!

Should be legal to put down little fu*ks like this

LY V6 with Recaros
God, sorry to hear that, I hate chavs, I really don't know what they gain from doing that to peoples pride and joy :mad: I hope one day they might actually get themselves a job and work hard for something they really want then have the same thing happen to them so thjey know how it feels!