ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

but fuk that Clio sounds good, better than the usual JMS remap/yozza!

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ I agree they are better looking yes, but on a 182 as a package. A PH1 front end and 182 rear end just seems wrong to me. Standard PH1's are epic.

I do think the colour on your old PH1 looked really good though!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Wasnt that vestas car? Sounds mint nontheless

I am Vesta! Lol

Changed my username mate

^ I agree they are better looking yes, but on a 182 as a package. A PH1 front end and 182 rear end just seems wrong to me. Standard PH1's are epic.

I do think the colour on your old PH1 looked really good though!

Hmm we'll have to agree to disagree :) I think it was epic how it had the best front and rear of the Mk2s

5743757651_e6cfaa2314_b.jpg

5743678945_1e6c1f5681_b.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Loool sorry about that! Didn't realise,

I think ph1 front and ph2 rear works so well, the front seems a bit wider on the ph1... Tbh the standard ph1 rear seems half arsed. So much works gone to the front then they colour code the rear? Putting a ph2 bumper on is doing it a favour :p

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Sounds like an open cone. Fan of the wheels, bout it!

It was a BMC Inspector Morse!

5719521679_2733480bb8_b.jpg

:)

Loool sorry about that! Didn't realise,

I think ph1 front and ph2 rear works so well, the front seems a bit wider on the ph1... Tbh the standard ph1 rear seems half arsed. So much works gone to the front then they colour code the rear? Putting a ph2 bumper on is doing it a favour :p

Agreed man

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
After looking at 106 vids on youtube, I really want one :(

This was mine (was a Saxo)

I duct taped my old phone to my rear light so quality isn't great. Supersprint for the fkin win though on those engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ibiza SC
I remember you driving away from the Birstall meet and everyone wondering what was on your Clio mate!
Sounds awesome!

120d M Sport
Sound is subjective. Will said watching videos of 106's makes him want one, each to their own and all that.

I wouldn't expect a 50 something year old bloke to find the noise of a 106 with a Pugsport the most appealing, my old man is 54 and hates the sound it makes!