ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs

Exactly. Opinions. What's the problem? The thread is titled 'Chavs' so why spit your dummy out when someone calls it a chav thread?

Not sure is SRS TBH :(

120d M Sport
No problem dude, not entirely serious...never sure whether 90% of stuff you write is either!

Just to me regardless of what car it is, posting an exhaust noise video is equally chavvy if you see it like that!

Just like the pistonheads thing someone linked up the other week, even though it included a variety of supercars which to most sound good, some would say doing that for the video was chavvy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Me too. Chav!

FRP with a decat must pop like mad.

Since it's bedded in it's ridiculous! The car seems to get away with it because it's not in your face looks wise.

Most people would just shake their head if it was a saxo going past.

They seem to be a little more understanding with the Puma. Possibly because it sounded pretty rally from factory so it's not just a big bore aftermarket exhaust bolted on. I think the Frs is the same.

120d M Sport
Since it's bedded in it's ridiculous! The car seems to get away with it because it's not in your face looks wise.

Most people would just shake their head if it was a saxo going past.

They seem to be a little more understanding with the Puma. Possibly because it sounded pretty rally from factory so it's not just a big bore aftermarket exhaust bolted on. I think the Frs is the same.

Cool stuff. Regardless though, there'll be a section of people who hear a loud exhaust, hear a few pops and just think chav.

A lot of enthusiats rate the sound of a gti with a pugsport and decat but then to a lot of people it just sounds chavvy.

Then again, some would see a hot hatchback and even in standard form would label it a chav car...where do you draw the line lol?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Personal opinion as always. I love the pugsport exhaust on the correct car.

Roy it can't be hyper chav. The fact it came from the Tickford sounding like that makes it win. You should know this.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's Roy, you know it's going to be epic waving/fishing.

No Dk though! Big fish need patient trolling!

Listerine & Poledo
saxos.
106s
attention-seeking, MOT failing exhaust systems?

Well, if this thread isn't entirely about the Tulisa Army I dont know what is.

A hooded saxo with a shopping list up the side.... of looted shops?

Listerine & Poledo
Displacement matters not, a diesel sounds piss poor.
weeeeeeeelllllll

Yes.

But, in fairness, the V10 Diesel in the R50 isn't THAT bad, better than most 4-bangers

But that's like comparing a V12 to an in-line 3

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
saxos.
106s
attention-seeking, MOT failing exhaust systems?

Well, if this thread isn't entirely about the Tulisa Army I dont know what is.

A hooded saxo with a shopping list up the side.... of looted shops?

Tumbleweed.gif