ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Ferrari F355

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Fakkin cheap car that! (If it ends anywhere near that figure of course)

And a Californian import will be absolutely beautiful underneath. Unlike the UK/European rust boxes.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't specify.

Did they even do a RHD Manual?

Vakues on them have gone mad, His was worth an easy 30k more after a few years ownership and it got used f**king hard. None of this garage queen stuff

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Didn't specify.

Did they even do a RHD Manual?

Vakues on them have gone mad, His was worth an easy 30k more after a few years ownership and it got used f**king hard. None of this garage queen stuff
Back when I was looking for a ‘reality dream car’ with my imaginary £30k budget, these were just out of it. A really nice one was £35k.

Now a nice one is £60k. Mental.

Our neighbour at work (Ti22 Detailing) has one that comes in from time to time. Right hand drive, carbon seats, red, hard top, manual box… it’s absolutely pristine. Honestly i just stand there opens mouthed whenever I see it. It’s just beautiful.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75/80k+ now for a nice hardtop manual.

Proper drivers car as well, I was shocked at how quick it was and it still handles really well even in this day and age compared to the modern stuff.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but Im not sure I would get a red one, also the early ones are supposed to be better.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  M135i
Didn't someone on here have a 355 and it cost him silly money to sort a cracked exhaust manifold out, like 10k?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still gutted I won't get to hear my mates screaming through the Highlands on this year's NC500 trip next week. But his new Camaro Z/28 with 650hp might make up for it a bit.

Ain't no 10k screamer though

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I wanted to finance one when they were about £30k and i still stayed at home when all my mates were ticking up £30k on S3's etc my bird talked me out of it (cow) and then they sky rocketed.

always worried its a never meet your hero situation though and they actually wouldn't be that nice to drive given the age now!?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always worried its a never meet your hero situation though and they actually wouldn't be that nice to drive given the age now!?

If properly looked after I'm sure it's a riot to drive. But given the age, if not meticulously maintained it could be horrific.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'll never forget my mate chucking me the keys to his the day before we went to Turkey for a week
"Drop it on my parents drive for me please"

Red, hardtop, white challenge wheels. Think he paid 24k for it at the time

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to finance one when they were about £30k and i still stayed at home when all my mates were ticking up £30k on S3's etc my bird talked me out of it (cow) and then they sky rocketed.

They are mega to pedal tbh and still have plenty pace even by today's standards when driven proper

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I'll never forget my mate chucking me the keys to his the day before we went to Turkey for a week
"Drop it on my parents drive for me please"

Red, hardtop, white challenge wheels. Think he paid 24k for it at the time
What are they like to drive?? Please say they’re nice!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
The cheapest "newish" 'rari's are now the 456 and even those are £50k upwards