ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap HD telly - £350 32" any good?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeah contrast ratio seems ok, i'm just weary cause it is SO cheap you know.

Monaco 172 2/468
I'm still tempted by one of these cheap sets, they look great value. Don't suppose you have tried plugging your pc into it have you FM, if that looked good\worked right I reckon I might get one

Some actual pics of yours in action would be great :cool:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
ah great someone else with it! does it have vga, the reviews says it doesn't but the spec says it does (PC port looks blue most of the time)...

Punto/Clio GTT
ah great someone else with it! does it have vga, the reviews says it doesn't but the spec says it does (PC port looks blue most of the time)...

will it be just a blue jackplug like the red white and yellow ones?

uploading couple pictures now

Punto/Clio GTT
DSCF0228.gif

DSCF0226.gif

DSCF0224.gif

DSCF0225.gif

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
If your wanting to use it as a computer monitor aswell. just buy an hdmi graphics card..

Thats what I was gonna do when I wasnt sure which plasma I was gonna get.. in the end the one I got did have vga.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
they're for s video...it's a rubbish connection really. used for video cams and some consoles etc.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
they're for s video...it's a rubbish connection really. used for video cams and some consoles etc.

Well I a new DVD player, and it has got those connections on the back [with a bunch of others]. So I connected them up to the TV, and tbh I didn't even see a slight bit of differenece in the pic quality.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Well I a new DVD player, and it has got those connections on the back [with a bunch of others]. So I connected them up to the TV, and tbh I didn't even see a slight bit of differenece in the pic quality.

you'll get a much better picture through VGA/Component rather than SVideo is all i'm saying.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yup but things like the 360 look better via vga than via the component cables and all i was saying is the set mentioned in this post dosent have a vga port.

sorry meant vga /hdmi anyway its a cheap tv and who knows teh picture quality could be much better than the dabs one but no one here ahs had them both so no one can say its either way :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
just like to say, got this AOC job off ebay and the picture quality is fantastic and i'm not just saying that, high def content is greadt and SD is v impressive too, in fact SD might even be better than my Sony W series!! really happy with it.