ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap MP3 Player

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Best one? Not fussed if it is a shuffle, just needs to be fairly small. It's for when I go skiing in a week, I like to listen to music when I'm skiing but am sick of using my phone. Th eMrs wants one too.

Suggestions?

Cheap remember. No f**king iPod b****cks please, I don't want to re-mortgage my house. Plus I don't like iTunes.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I have an Hitachi one you can have, PM me your address and cover postage and ill send it on to you.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have an Hitachi one you can have, PM me your address and cover postage and ill send it on to you.

Only just looked at this thread again. Thanks for the offer, Mate. But I bought the Sony one listed above by oska.

It arrived today so will post what it is like this evening when I get a chance to have a play with it.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Only just looked at this thread again. Thanks for the offer, Mate. But I bought the Sony one listed above by oska.

It arrived today so will post what it is like this evening when I get a chance to have a play with it.

No problems chap. Only sat there doing nothing