ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap new imprezas

MKIII 138
http://www.motorpoint.co.uk/(S(yzlw...Unleaded&type=0&minprice=12000&maxprice=17000

£20k list.

with scrapage scheme it could be under £12k

only thing is there ugly understeer barges with pap fuel econ, kia like interior, and large tax and insurance. on the flip side some sti wheels, lowered and some suspension and engine mods and it would be a weapon.

tbh id rather have a mazda 3 mps at least thats got more flat 4 style burble than the new impreza has and more power with less fuel cons.

MKIII 138
Bargain, rather spend 12k on a better used car rather than wasting it on a brand new.

agree, but the truth of 90% of people who have mortgages and debt of other kinds, buying new offers lease, hp, pcp options which is for some people a lot easier than finding £12k in cash from a bank or perhaps when you look at £12k in the bank you think.. hmmm new kitchen or new garage etc or perhaps i should pay off some debt first.

as a good trade in value on a normal car if you can ofset that against that price you could have a new car and an impreza at that (no matter how many tweaks it needs) its silly cheap.

personally i think it reflects the financial mood.. a throughly expensive to run car that has no charm or looks or even classy interior, which furthermore on 90% of roads would not be anywhere near as involving or fun as something with equal power but fwd with a diff.

i bet there selling hardly any new impreza`s tbh

i remember my first 172 MKII from motorpoint brand new was £13k about 6yrs ago !!

Lionel Richie
yeah the oil f**ks off up the side of the block when the car is flat out/sideways for extended periods, warranty? Subaru UK said no after engine number 14! we reckon we've had knocking on for £100K in warranty off them

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
yeah the oil f**ks off up the side of the block when the car is flat out/sideways for extended periods, warranty? Subaru UK said no after engine number 14! we reckon we've had knocking on for £100K in warranty off them

Surely thats what they are bult for???

Surely must be getting to the recall stage by now? How can they say no to a warranty fix on an 08? Thats terrible tbh..

MKIII 138
sounds to me that to get sideways the majority of the time in an impreza that its not really being used on the road in a moderate / aggressive manner like other performance drives.

sounds like you have track *****s that dont last as they dont feel too good about going sideways at speed all the time.

i agree the image that sells the impreza is one of drifting.

Lionel Richie
yeah they're track cars, they're our high speed passenger ride cars, Subaru know what we use them for

we cracked the rear subframe in half on our red one at the weekend, they're paying out for that though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeah they're track cars, they're our high speed passenger ride cars, Subaru know what we use them for

we cracked the rear subframe in half on our red one at the weekend, they're paying out for that though

put baffelled larger winged sumps on them then?? or run dry sump... would save u the hassle surely?