ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for ferodo ds2500s?

Car  R35 GTR
Need some of these again! EBC greenstuff are crap.:eek:

Best i have seen for these so far is £54.

Anyone seen any better prices?
 
I want 10 sets for £54, unless they are off ebay, in which case they are probably 8Š25ǾǾ anyway..
 
Nope thats about the cheapest you'll get thats very cheap they are for a 172 arn't they?

I hope not, I have a 182. They are the same though.lol.


TOSSSS!!! Looks like i got the prce wrong. Still got to buy them though.
 
yozza hacked.webp

dont want to order online on yozzasport.....
 
Back
Top