ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for lambda's?

clio 182
As above, where's the cheapest place to get them from? And what type. Renault? Or another brand?
Cheers cs

clio 182
both to make sure, currently getting overly poor mpg, had it looked at and they recommended to replace both, but done some reading up and u only need to replace pre cat one for fueling side of things but coz ive had lots of problems with my exhaust and its been taken apart and banged loads of times they both might be knackered so better to be safe than sorry...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
both to make sure, currently getting overly poor mpg, had it looked at and they recommended to replace both, but done some reading up and u only need to replace pre cat one for fueling side of things but coz ive had lots of problems with my exhaust and its been taken apart and banged loads of times they both might be knackered so better to be safe than sorry...

K-tec advised me to swap them over first and see where that goes...?

The light went off in mine and the mpg is as normal so ill leave it just now and keep an eye on it

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
scrap yard, take it off another car, pocket it and leave!

free!

theiving second hand lamba's might be abit pikey though!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
scrap yard, take it off another car, pocket it and leave!

free!

theiving second hand lamba's might be abit pikey though!

Have you seen the folk that run scrap yards? I dont know what they're like in England but if you tried that in Scotland and got caught they would cut the f**king hands off you, and im serious!

R26R, 172, S2k
i can get you them but they are expensive one's, NGK front is £55 and a NGK rear is £45. NGK ones are specific to the make and model of the car where as you can get universal ones but it means cutting wires, so i personally wouldnt bother with them cos they usually aint much cheaper.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
i can get you them but they are expensive one's, NGK front is £55 and a NGK rear is £45. NGK ones are specific to the make and model of the car where as you can get universal ones but it means cutting wires, so i personally wouldnt bother with them cos they usually aint much cheaper.

Ktec are £77 IIRC, so thats reasonably cheap compared...?